There was a time when the only refrigerated vehicle you would see on a regular basis would be an ice cream van. Hordes of excited kids would flock towards the van’s chimes begging their parents to buy them an icy treat.
Nowadays, temperature-controlled vehicles are a common sight on our roads. Home grocery deliveries happen in neighbourhoods every day bringing frozen and ambient foods to our doors in perfect condition. Most people probably don’t know, or think, about the refrigeration technology that supports this modern way to shop.
Of course, in the broader commercial transport sector refrigerated truck bodies have been in use for decades moving temperature-controlled goods over long distances into retail, pharmaceutical and industrial facilities the world over. This technology has played a significant role in improving the quality of life for billions of people.
Room For Innovation
Just because the technology has been around for a long time, it doesn’t mean there isn’t room for innovation in the refrigerated truck bodies sector. At Truckcraft Bodies, we’re continually looking for ways to improve our refrigerated platforms. Our latest 3.5 tonne low entry truck is designed to enhance both the usability, efficiency and attractive qualities of our refrigerated truck bodies.
Our new refrigerated platform includes a number of unique features:
- A temperature-controlled platform chassis cab that allows easy low entry access to the body.
- Low loading with a market leading internal capacity.
- Available in two widths: 2070mm and 2200mm.
- We can fit our new refrigerated truck bodies with TRAILAR solar technology. This unique addition uses solar power to assist in powering the fridge or freezer. It offers excellent fuel benefits and a reduction in the need for overnight stand-by charging.
- The new platform is ideally suited to transport foods and pharmaceuticals where stable temperature control is vital.
- And perhaps most important, it comes in a stylish, contemporary design. The moulded cab dome helps to hide the fridge/freezer unit and delivers cost-saving aerodynamic benefits.
Overall, this is a state-of-the-art commercial vehicle in the refrigerated truck bodies sector. With user-friendly features as standard, and the option of additional cost-cutting innovation that will keep your company accountant very happy.
Stay Cool with Truckcraft Bodies
With our new vehicle, you can relax. We pride ourselves on the quality and reliability of our trucks. This new addition to our portfolio will help you reliably deliver the temperature controlled transport services your clients want.
Naturally, we have designed it to give years of trouble-free service. We’re sure you’ll agree, that’s what any busy transport company wants, and with Truckcraft Bodies new fridge and freezer bodies, that’s precisely what you’ll get.
For more information or a demonstration of our new temperature controlled vehicle or any of our other truck body range, please contact the Truckcraft Bodies sales team on 0161 304 9404. Alternatively, email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Published: Dec 10